Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Scores

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Scores

Ok so my Lender pulled my credit report yesturday and I was very worried about my scores, Well to my surprise they went up.  Myfico.com has them at

Eq: 579, and TU: 597 I want to buy a house but I said my scores are not good right now.  She said lets try and run them they might be different.  So she did and to my surprise they went up.  Lender pulled eq: 602 and TU: 640 Ex 620 so they all went up.  Why is this ????

Myfico.com is pretty accurate everyone told me that and that if anything my scores will go DOWN not up with the new tu04 vs. tu98.   but mine went up.  I'v working very hard this past year so Im very happy not quiet there yet but getting there. 

Any one had this happen to them, she said its all in the scoring system these days.  I thought myfico.com was very accurate

Thanks for your help. 

FAKO:          Eq 602  Ex 640 TU 650

MYFICO:       Eq 575  Ex ?   TU  597

LENDER       Eq  602  Ex 620 TU 620

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Scores

When did you run your myFICO score?  I ran mine the day BEFORE I had the lender pull my report and they were right on.  Was yours like a month old or something?  Perhaps you paid a credit card down?
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Scores

I paid a credit card down about 2 months before they pulled it. Chase (was formerly a WaMu account) actually decreased my CL by 50% the month before, but luckily Sears increased my CL with them the same month by about the same amount. I saw a slight jump in my credit score a little while after that, but no further changes to myfico credit score, which isn't the same as the ones the lender got. The lender got 680, 712, and 780 (might be a point or two off, I'm not looking at the exact numbers) for my 3 scores. I didn't run a report beforehand. I just set my notification limit at whatever my score currently is on myfico and hope it'll notify me if it goes up.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.