cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit supplement instead of pulling credit?

tag
thankfulheart
Established Contributor

Credit supplement instead of pulling credit?

The LO just emailed me and said she would do a "credit supplement" for the mortgage I just paid off and when the student loan consolidation finally updates.  What does that mean?  Is it a pull of all the credit again or just those accounts?  Can she also pull for the 2 CCs that she asked me to pay down?  I'm in micro-managing mode right now and have a CC balance that I do NOT want to show up just yet as I need to pay it off/down, but won't have the funds until July to do so.

Starting Score: 10/1/2011 EQ 568 TU 593
Current Score: EQ 664 TU 700 EX 701 (FAKO)

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Catacam
Frequent Contributor

Re: Credit supplement instead of pulling credit?

They will just call on those accounts. It won't update your score but update your balance for your DTI.

CLOSED ON OUR FIRST HOME MAY 30TH!!!

Starting Score: TU 589 EQ 526 EX603
Current Score: TU 635 EQ 603 EX ??
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 2 of 7
thankfulheart
Established Contributor

Thank you! That's great news. My score is fine, it's just I need the mortgage off my back.

Starting Score: 10/1/2011 EQ 568 TU 593
Current Score: EQ 664 TU 700 EX 701 (FAKO)

Message 3 of 7
gsarah18

Hi Thankfulheart,

I know this post was a long time ago, but I'm going through the same thing-LO wanting to do a credit supplement to verify 2 of my accounts are paid off. When they did your supplement, was it only for those 2 specific accounts that they needed updated information for? Or your whole report? I hope to hear back from you....I am beyond nerve wracked

Starting myFico EQ - [590 11/13]
Lender Pull (4/1/2014) - [EQ] 647 [EXP] 584 [TU] 658
Fingerhut $1000 Cap One Secured $500 Gordman's $250 Blair $200 Buckle $250 VS $350 Express $500
Message 4 of 7
Laura1369
Regular Contributor

I just had 4 credit supplements done. I only had two lines of credit on my report so they did supplements for my water bill, my car insurance, my rent, and my timeshare. Equifax mortgage solutions called allof them and simply verified length of accounts, payment amounts, current or not, and any late payments. 

Message 5 of 7
gsarah18

Thank you Laura. So that I'm not confused, the only accounts that has supplements done were the accounts in which UW wanted to know about? Or did they update your whole report? I really appreciate your response =}
Starting myFico EQ - [590 11/13]
Lender Pull (4/1/2014) - [EQ] 647 [EXP] 584 [TU] 658
Fingerhut $1000 Cap One Secured $500 Gordman's $250 Blair $200 Buckle $250 VS $350 Express $500
Message 6 of 7
Laura1369
Regular Contributor

In my case it has currently just been those. That's not to say when I go to close, they won't pull an update report though. Every lender is different when it cones to that. 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.