Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit where due to myfico forums

tag
StartinOver
Frequent Contributor

Credit where due to myfico forums

Today I spent 3 hours talking to an ex-loan officer / manager, who now solely does credit repair as her own business. Thanks to myfico, she was impressed with what I learned just from the forums and websites in the last few months.  She said her FHA book was 'this thick" (4 inces or more) and she actually read the whole thing! Wow, that kind of person is who you want helping you, cause they probably read everything else the same diligent way. I did not find her unknowledgeable like so many are that are lenders or realtors.  She did all that for free. I will probably have her help me later. Usually I would never pay anyone to do what I can do and often not any better, but I was comfortable with her. Plus she has an inside with my lender and said she was going to call them and recommend I get a pre-approval letter now and then pull my score after I work on something that needs to be removed first.

4/25/11 FICO: EQ 761....EX 770.....TU 744
3/6/2011 FICO: EQ 710... EX 718... TU 710
09/09 FICO: EQ: 525
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: Credit where due to myfico forums

Most lenders won't issue preapproval unless they issue it conditionally subject to scores.

Retired Lender
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.