cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU HELOC max DTI? (or lenders who do 60% DTI?)

tag
andyaycw
Frequent Contributor

DCU HELOC max DTI? (or lenders who do 60% DTI?)

Does anyone know the max DTI that DCU will do on an 80% CLTV HELOC? Or for that matter, any lenders that will go up to 60% DTI on a HELOC?

My current HELOC is with Schools First, and I'm considering replacing it with a HELOC from another lender to increase the line amount for purposes of FICO util. 

Starting Score: EQ 773, TU 766
Current Score (2/25/2017): EX 813, EQ 823, TU 818
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: DCU HELOC max DTI? (or lenders who do 60% DTI?)

@andyaycw wrote:

Does anyone know the max DTI that DCU will do on an 80% CLTV HELOC? Or for that matter, any lenders that will go up to 60% DTI on a HELOC?

My current HELOC is with Schools First, and I'm considering replacing it with a HELOC from another lender to increase the line amount for purposes of FICO util. 

Hrm, your scores in your signature suggest you don't have a major revolving utilization issue, and HELOC's under FICO 8 don't appear to count as revolving anyway.  Installment utilization is a thing on FICO 8, but jury is out on a HELOC's effect there.

You'd probably have to ask them on what DTI they'd accept, but I don't think obtaining one would be helpful for you FICO wise.

        
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.