Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DECLINED!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DECLINED!!!!!

No...my car is a 60 month loan...and I have only had it for 19 months...so I have A LOT more to go with that...

Unfortunately, the other company, Flagstone Lending is STILL..waiting on a "Full VOE" from employer...they put the request in on the 8th..no response yet...they said Friday..then said today...I haven't heard anything...I guess because I work for one company..but the company sign contracts with different chemical plants...so I'm switching from chemical plant to plant about every 5 months...so they have to wait on the request from the MAIN office...they one that is in charge of the entire company...
Message 21 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DECLINED!!!!!

I agree. Give Wells Fargo a try. We closed on our first home through them in January 08,And ours was with a FHA loan through Wells, we recently refinanced our auto loan through them also. They seem to want to help you and know about FHA loans. Good Luck! Smiley Happy
Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.