Contributor
clipperskipper

DTI question II:

I have been attempting to refinance an income property purchased July, 2008, 30 year fixed, 6.5%. I recently started a new job, and the first year pay sucks, putting my DTI for most lenders into the NO zone. I am currently working with a couple of HARP lenders who seem to understand the mortgage triangle, that is equity, which is currently 60/40, DTI, and cash. I did provide two statements showing $70K in cash, or half of the $140K I am trying to refinance. I have another $70K in a couple of brokerage accounts, should I present this also?

I have no other debt, my home is paid off (wrote a 10 year in '93), a 795 Fico score, however all of the rentals are screwing up the numbers.

Contributor
clipperskipper

Re: DTI question II:

I guess it doesn't matter as we are moving forward toward closing, pending a condition inspection as the property is in an area affected by hurricane Sandy.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}