Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DU Referal

tag
Klesko
Regular Contributor

DU Referal

So our loan went through some bumps but we finally went through UW and a loan committe as well and were approved. However my LO is telling me that when they ran us through DU they got a refer because of our forclosure date 3 years ago. I think this is because on my wifes report it shows the foreclosure in sept 2009 but which is less then 3 years. However early on my LO/Lender had a company verify the forclosure date was actually June 2009. So he is telling me they have to contact the credit agencies and get them to fix it and then re run us.

We were suposed to close 7-27 and have already pused it back to 8-03.

The refer thing scares me a bit but I guess worse case is they would have to maual underwrite us again which would take 2-5 days.

Anyone else had this refer thing happen?

Penfed Visa 10k | Penfed PLOC 25k | Citi Hhonors 10k | Total Rewards Visa $25k | Alliant Visa $15k | Barclays Arrival + $13k | Barclays AAdvantage $5k | Barclays Apple $2.2k | CapOne QS WMC $26.5k | CapOne QS $5k | CapOne Plat $5k | Discover 8.5k | Allegacy Visa $6k | DCU Visa $7.5k | Best Buy Visa $11k | Lowes Store Card $30k | Walmart Store Card $10k | Amazon Store Card $25k
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.