Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dealbreaker?

tag
mamahearts
Frequent Contributor

Re: Dealbreaker?

LOL you got that right!  I do not have the patience for an REO or short sale! OM gosh! Smiley Wink The sellers agreed to all the things we asked them to repair including installing the radon system.  I'm so glad we had the inspection so fast and now all these repairs will be taken care of a week before we close in time for the appraisal.  I got our homeowner's insurance quote, my reserves should go in the bank tomorrow or Monday.   All we'll have left are the appraisal and going thru final underwriting.  It's all in God's hands, everytime I start to freak he's gotten me through it.   Smiley Happy Good luck to everyone going through the same thing, it's going to be worth it!

@Booner72 wrote:

Just be glad this isn't a short sale or a REO.  You get NOTHING for fixing repairs from the inspector's reports from the banks.  My realtor made a good point - even if the inspector does come back with something, would that mean you do not want the house?  Only you can answer that, and only you, at the end of the day, can live with the deal you sign.

myFICO starting TU 683 8/26/11
myFICO starting EQ 645 8/26/11
myFICO EQ 652 9/26
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.