Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

December closings?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: December closings?

OK, Vintage and YHWHUDAH--how did you have time to do that while you were stressing over buying a house LOL?!  Just kidding, congrats to you Smiley Happy

Message 321 of 325
YHWHUDAH
Regular Contributor

Thanks Shanfran. Do any Dec closers happen to know a good place to purchase a good quality king mattress for a fair price!

Capital One Cash World MasterCard 7500, PenFed World Visa 6500, USAA Military Affiliate Visa 2000, Capital One Platinum 2500, Affas Military Star Card 8700, Affas Take It Home Today 4900, Orchard Bank Platinum 1500, Orchard Bank Silver 1300, Lowes 5000 and Chase 500.

Closed on USAA Mortgage Dec 23, USAA Auto Loan 42000 Mercedes Dec 30

Credit Scores: EQ 656 TU 669 EX 679 All Lender Pulls Oct 2011
Message 322 of 325
Scope27
Regular Contributor

@YHWHUDAH wrote:

Thanks Shanfran. Do any Dec closers happen to know a good place to purchase a good quality king mattress for a fair price!

What I did was buy an average spring mattress set and then buy a memory foam mattress pad over it.  it feels great and is much cheaper than buy a memory foam mattress.

Message 323 of 325
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

OK, Vintage and YHWHUDAH--how did you have time to do that while you were stressing over buying a house LOL?!  Just kidding, congrats to you Smiley Happy

Thanks Shanfran!  Its what we did to relieve stress. Smiley Wink

YWH- We bought a memory foam mattress from Walmart.  We have a platform bed so we just use slats under it.  We've had it for 1 year now and its held up great and still comfy.  I love it and its a good price (I thought).  Its $400 for king size:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Spa-Sensations/7695950

Message 324 of 325
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks Shanfran!  Its what we did to relieve stress. Smiley Wink

YWH- We bought a memory foam mattress from Walmart.  We have a platform bed so we just use slats under it.  We've had it for 1 year now and its held up great and still comfy.  I love it and its a good price (I thought).  Its $400 for king size:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Spa-Sensations/7695950

Vintage you made me laugh so hard when I read that!!  Good tip on the memory foam mattress.  We are in the market for king size bedding as well and of course looking to do it on a shoestring if possible. Thanks for the info.

Message 325 of 325
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.