Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Denied for High Inquiries?

tag
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

Re: Denied for High Inquiries?

Any update on this? Did your loan go through smoothly? I also have a lot of inquiries. I believe 15-35 on each file. Most of them are all from the same date, May of 2014 from when I purchased a car and the dealership shot gunned my credit. I got around 15-20 for that. Some were the same company that pulled 2-3 times :-/ were applying for a mortgage in January. If you took out the car loan ones it would be more around 5-8 inquiries.
Don’t take your credit for granted, use it with care! These days, catch me in the bankruptcy forum!?
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Denied for High Inquiries?

We got our CTC last week and are closing on Wed 10/14!!  I did have to write a LOE and I really spent a lot of time working on that but after that was submitted, it was never brought up again as an issue.  If they can see most of your's all revolve around the same short time period, I can't imagine them having an issue with it.  I would plan on writing a LOE still but the UW should be able to connect the dots.

Good luck!!

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.