Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Denied mortgage and need advice

tag
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Denied mortgage and need advice

@rena347 wrote:

DogRiley, I pm'd you the name of the person we are using. I didn't know if I posted it here in the forum if that would be considered advertising for him or not. That's not my purpose. I just wanted to share the name of a person who has been very informative and responsive to our needs. Hope it helps!

You did the right thing. The forum's Terms of Service prohibit the posting of:

Any personal information belonging either to the poster or another person not considered a "public figure", including, but not limited to, full name, address, phone number, email address, social media accounts (Facebook, Linkedin, etc.);

Message 11 of 13
germaine47
Frequent Contributor

I found by broker in one of those realty books, she seemed have a great relationship with my realestate agent.  Also she is versed in the different lending programs in which she found one that specifically fit my situation. 

Fico September 2012; TU 681, EX 674, EQ 652
Fako October 2012: TU 706, EX 641,
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the PM.  My intention is not to advertise for anyone.  But I really do appreciate any advice or help.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.