Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Denied no 2012 return processed

tag
fdiggy
New Contributor

Re: Denied no 2012 return processed

I think my Efile went wrong when my CPA filed it Jan 30th, we were suppose to not file those before Feb1st. I think im being penalized for early filing.

Starting Score: 701
Current Score: EX-FICO701 EQ-FICO644 TU-FICO724 all lender pulls April 2nd 2013
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 21 of 47
fdiggy
New Contributor

My transcripts finally are ready. I have now moved from Oregon to Florida and am leasing the house. Now lender has me back in underwriting and now the problem may be some collection company has reported a $22 collection on all 3 beareaus dropping my scores to 640ish. This was BMG music back in 2005 for cd's i never got. They claim the account was not closed untill 2008 so they can collect on it still. That is false far as i know. No payment was ever made therefore this an 8 yr old debt for something i never got. I have contacted an attorney to sue them but theres now a good chance this will get me denied on the house.

What a nightmare this has been. And its not BMG its ATG collection who is trying to steal money from me on a bogus collection.

Message 22 of 47
foofighter74
Established Contributor

It's $22.  Tell them you'll pay it if they delete it.  Or ask if you can pay it at closing...do your scores still qualify?

Message 23 of 47
fdiggy
New Contributor

What i dont like is i was approved pending transcripts less than 30 days ago, now transcripts are ready i was asked for updated Bank statements so i assume another credit check. LO says they are trying to schedule a close date late next week.

Message 24 of 47
fdiggy
New Contributor

I already called them 2 months ago for a pay for delete they refused to delete.

I havent checked FICO's to see how low they got but credit sesame dropped me 34 points to 643.

They are clearly in violation of aging the account. They made it look as if this just happened in 2012 is why it affected score so much.

Someone needs put these companies out of business. Its rich people investing in debt, paying the poorest of the poor to make them more money.

If you are making collection calls you are a slave. Slaves lived better than you.

Message 25 of 47
fdiggy
New Contributor

They picked the wrong guy to leach on, i would rather pay an Attorney $1,000 to get this removed from my reports rather than pay them $22.

I mean its insane, i heard nothing from BMG since 2005 when i told them i never got the CD's. 8 years later a leach puts it on credit file in hopes to make 20 bucks.

Hard times even for a leach these days.

Message 26 of 47
foofighter74
Established Contributor

Personally, I'd rather have a house than try and prove some point to a collection agency.  I say relax and pay it. If it has already updated the date, and you've taken the score hit and still qualify, you'll probably be told you have to pay it by the underwriter anyway.

Message 27 of 47
fdiggy
New Contributor

This has alrady cost me $300, i had to pay a deposit to get electric turned on due to scores.

I thought it was odd a 700 score would need a deposit. I just learned they added it to all 3. 2 months ago it was only on Equifax.

They knew then i was in underwriting. They are clearly trying to screw me up.

For $22! They need sued into oblivion.

Message 28 of 47
fdiggy
New Contributor

If you pay it, its on credit report for 7 years as a paid collection that you acknowledge as valid.

It will cost me lots of money over the next 7 years.

Message 29 of 47
fdiggy
New Contributor

Or are you suggesting pay it then sue them? Get it removed completely later.

Message 30 of 47
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.