Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desperation.....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Desperation.....

are there any hard or soft money lenders, or private investors on here? Thanks to the mortgage company who pre-approved me (then proceeded to torture me beyond my wildest imagination), I need to raise another $8,000 this month to close on my new home.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Desperation.....

@Anonymous wrote:

are there any hard or soft money lenders, or private investors on here? Thanks to the mortgage company who pre-approved me (then proceeded to torture me beyond my wildest imagination), I need to raise another $8,000 this month to close on my new home.

Moderator hat on: per the TOS and Guidelines of these forums, anyone one here cannot solicit your business. Information is always being monitored for solicitations to protect the forum members on here.

Mod hat off: don't trust anything anyone sends you privately or anything posted publicly directed to you offering you a loan. You never know where your info might end up. Posting as if I was in a situation, I'd back off the loan and save up over the next few months and retry. If DTI was an issue, then adding a monthly payment for the $8k on top of the mortgage may overstretch the finances. Or I would look elsewhere if it is a lender issue.

Message 2 of 3
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Re: Desperation.....

That type of financing typically isn't permitted to use for the down payment or closing costs on a mortgage.

What happened with the mortgage company/being $8k shy?

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.