cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dhi mortgage home buyers club

tag
noel182002

Dhi mortgage home buyers club

My husband and I are currently building a house. We are using his score only as I have a lapse of employment. Currently his scores are 607,610, and 607. We have paid our ccs down below 9% we have three open collections. One is an old cc for 1200. A medical bill for 1700. And repo for 16000. All of these debts are from 2010. We are paying them off and was told this should give us the 30 point boost we need to get the loan. I'm just worried it won't be enough of a jump. Anyone have any luck with this company or with credit like this??
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
kezia2410
Regular Contributor

Re: Dhi mortgage home buyers club

I just completed the program 2 weeks with DHI. It worked for me. My Fiance and I  are building home but I was the only one that needed the buyers club. But I only had 1 negative baddie which was a chargeoff for $674. I paid it and it gave me 47 pt increase on EQ and 23 pt increase on EX. THe acct wasn't reported on TU.   After my score reached 640 our file was sent back to the LO and it is now with the underwriter for review.

Good luck and I hope it works for you!!!

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you decide to do the program? My husband and I are seeking approval and wondered if it worked for someone. 

Message 3 of 4
noel182002

We are in the program, we are at a 607, we just paid off what was asked of is and we resubmit once it updates on credit Bureu
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.