Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disclosure Signing

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Disclosure Signing

I was out and about yesterday and stopped by the office of the community to see what was going on.  After a strong spurt of construction last couple of weeks on my home, things have slowed, but I hear that is normal.

In a informal conversation with my agent he advised a meeting with the LO was forthcoming to sign the disclosure papers.  He said that would happen soon but they've not given a date yet.  "I'm just giving ya a heads up."  I had to be somewhere so I was not able to get into the details.

So what exactly am I gonna be signing at this meeting?  Is this gonna be some kind of interrogation?  I cleared UW months ago, I dunno what's left they don't know. LOL  Or is this a prequel to the closing?  We had those in the fire dept, meetings on a meeting coming up.  I found them frustrating.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
mynameainttracy
Established Contributor

Re: Disclosure Signing

Should be standard stuff. We also went through underwriting at the beginning and every now and then we still had to sign things from them. There were 7 different documents I had to sign every time our GFE was updated.

Message 2 of 3
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: Disclosure Signing

ask your loan officer these questions..... not the realtor.

Retired Lender
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.