cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disclosure Waiting Period

tag
hunbreaid

Disclosure Waiting Period

We have been approved for our construction loan.  The lender got the documents today.  Now we are told that there is a waiting period that we have to go through before we sign the papers.  My question is what is this and can anything go wrong to cause us not to get the construction loan?  It has been a long and grueling six month process and we are ready to push some dirt.  ANy insight would definetely help my wife and I sleep.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Re: Disclosure Waiting Period

@hunbreaid wrote:

We have been approved for our construction loan.  The lender got the documents today.  Now we are told that there is a waiting period that we have to go through before we sign the papers.  My question is what is this and can anything go wrong to cause us not to get the construction loan?  It has been a long and grueling six month process and we are ready to push some dirt.  ANy insight would definetely help my wife and I sleep.

There are waiting periods and they are required by the law and are there to protect you and your interest.

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.