Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dispute removal help please?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dispute removal help please?

Hello, 

Would someone mind PM;ing Dorothy at Equifax"s number to me?  I have tried googling it without any luck!  As well, is there a similar person at TU or Exp who could help?  WHen I called TU they told me on the original creditor could remove dispute comments?

THANK YOU!!!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
ElDiablo
Valued Member

Re: Dispute removal help please?

4048858105 this is eq executive customer service. leave all your info ssn dob act # and ask to have disputes removed. theyll call back in a few days

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, Eldiablo!  I appreciate your quick response.  Any suggestions on how to have the other two CRA's remove the remarks?

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone have a contact at TU or Exp that could help with Dispute removal? I'm looking to App this week for my mortgage and I would like to at least state that we are trying to have all disputes removed.  Thank you. 

Message 4 of 5
ElDiablo
Valued Member

there is cra contact thread info in the credit repair thread. i got the contact for ex there. ex will remove disputes instantly. good luck

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.