Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disputes

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Disputes

I my lo stated I needed to get all dispute comments removed so I contacted the CRA to have them removed but during this I still had some dv's pending to come baco to me. I checked my EQ report today and it says consumer disputes after resolution what in the world does that mean. Was that placed by EQ or from the CA I sent my dv to? I am so frustrated bc CSC says it takes 30 days to remove those comments I hate the fact that I may have to do this process again when I never disputed anything.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Re: Disputes

@Anonymous wrote:
I my lo stated I needed to get all dispute comments removed so I contacted the CRA to have them removed but during this I still had some dv's pending to come baco to me. I checked my EQ report today and it says consumer disputes after resolution what in the world does that mean. Was that placed by EQ or from the CA I sent my dv to? I am so frustrated bc CSC says it takes 30 days to remove those comments I hate the fact that I may have to do this process again when I never disputed anything.

There is a thread in the forums about what is the best way to handle this.... I believe Shane talked about it..... Do a search and or check the mortgage sticky board....

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 2 of 5
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

This thread talks about Removing Disputes.

Message 3 of 5
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

@MarineVietVet wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you kind Sir!!!!

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MarineVietVet wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

THANK YOU!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.