10-02-2012 10:24 AM
1. Credit Score - 690 (One Collection $956 from 6 years ago)
2. Gross Yearly Income - $99,500
3. Source of Income - Salary
4. Monthly Debt - $1735
5. Employment - Full-Time W2 for 3 years
6. Reserves - $7,000 Savings / $30,000 401K (Not planning on using 401K)
7. Location - Arkansas
8. Property Type - Single Family Home
9. Purchase Price - $197,000
10. Occupancy - Primary Residence
11. Transaction Type - Purchase
Any reason why we wouldn't get approved?
10-02-2012 11:04 AM
Are you going FHA? If so, then the 7k is enough for the 3.5% down payment. FHA doesn't have reserve requirements but its good you have them. What are the taxes on the property? Association due?
10-02-2012 12:11 PM
Loan Type: FHA (3.5% Down)
Annual Taxes: $1632
Annual Insurance: $687
HOA Fees: $0
I've already been pre-approved and our offer was accepted about 2 weeks ago. We are now worrying about underwriting. The house passed inspection last week and our LO has ordered an appraisal. How long does underwriting usual take? We are scheduled to close on Oct. 23rd and we've already put in our notice on our rent house.
10-02-2012 12:42 PM
Oh yeah.. you're there. Go get it!
Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more
FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.