Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I Qualify?

tag
pandora80

Do I Qualify?

Hey Guys,

Long time lurker here lol

So this is my situation I will be as short as possible.

Nov 2013 I found myself in a financial nightmare, unexpected job loss for my SO and then compounded by her life threatning health issues led to the Repo in Jan 2014 and a modified payment agreement with my mortgage company. At the time I didnt realize the mortgage company was reporting late pays even with a modified payment schedule in place.  I have since had on time payments and am currently communicating with my mortgage company about correcting the reporting . I accepted a position in Oct 2015 that has taken me out of state and doubled my income. My family is still in NC and I am in Ga. Currently supporting 2 households which has slowed the savings process considerably. 

To add my previous employer and I went into a consulting contract which has kept me as a W2 employee for them although I am not counting the income since its only about 200 a month.

Mortgage Credit Scores:

Experian : 625 Equifax: 646 Experian: 633  

Credit Negatives:

Auto Loan Charge off  Unpaid  DOFD 11/13 repossessed 01/14 Balance 7630

Mortgage Lates , 30(2) 60(1) 90(1) most recent negative 02/2014-05/2014 ( have been on time since)

Gross Income.

75,000 last year was 40,000

Source of income. Employment , Salaried   

Monthly debt payments.

Student loans total 26400 paying 160.00 per month

Mortgage: 54,300 payment 462.77

Employment 

Type of employment: W2 Salaried Full Time

How long 5 months

How long 4 years

Assets/Reserves.

401(K) 8300, Savings 3,000 will have 5-6000 at time of purchase

State: GA

Counties: Douglas , Dekalb, Fulton

Property Description:

Single Family  

Property Value

Occupancy

Primary Residence.

Transaction Type.

Purchase

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.