cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I apply now or wait help loan officers??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do I apply now or wait help loan officers??

Okay, here is my situation. I have been working on my credit for over a year. I have paid all collections, disputed old collections and they have been deleted. I had one last collection that I just paid last week. The only thing that I have left is a judgment that is suppose to fall off 4/09. We went looking for homes today and found one that we really like. So, my question is; do I wait for the judgment to fall off in 4/09 before I apply for the mortgage? I'm so scared to apply now and they turn me down because of the judgment is on my credit. I also paid all of my credit cards to zero last week. All credit has been clean everything paid on time for the past 21/2 years. My goal is to have everything as clean as possible to eliminate my stress while waiting on the approval.

Help..what should I do???

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Do I apply now or wait help loan officers??

I have a satisified judgement that was orginally entered in 05 and satisfied last Sept. USDA didn't even sneeze at it. THe LO said with compensating factors it was a nothing. My compensating factors were no other baddies at all on the reports, mid score at 760, 12,000 cash for closing and reserves and low ratios. The judgement does have to be satsified though.
Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a satisified judgement that was orginally entered in 05 and satisfied last Sept. USDA didn't even sneeze at it. THe LO said with compensating factors it was a nothing. My compensating factors were no other baddies at all on the reports, mid score at 760, 12,000 cash for closing and reserves and low ratios. The judgement does have to be satsified though.
Message 2 of 4
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

As long as the judment is paid you will be fine.

Retired Lender
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks to all for their feedback...Good news, I applied for the loan today and was approved within 30 minutes...I'm sooo excited..

Can't wait to close.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.