cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I have a chance at FHA automatic underwriting approval?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Do I have a chance at FHA automatic underwriting approval?

Ok I'll pay my zero rent on time every month. Promise
Message 41 of 51
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:
Ok I'll pay my zero rent on time every month. Promise

Start a new thread - this is a very important issue. It can create other problems known as payment shock (IIRC) if you don't pay rent at all (zero rent) and then go to a mortgage payment. I don't know enough about how the payment shock calculations are done to respond in more detail but I'm sure one of the others will pop in to give details.

Message 42 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 43 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

BOO!  Received automated underwriting approval this morning and my file has been submitted to u/w.  My LO said this will be smooth sailing from this point out.  I will update once I have an official clear to close but at this point I'm very happy!!!!!Smiley Very Happy

Message 44 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

so excited I forgot the M on my BOOM!

Message 45 of 51
Lemmus
Established Contributor

...congratulations  ...it really is good news for lots of others as well ...good luck going forward 

Helpful Links: Do I Qualify? | Mortgage Calculator | USDA Mortgages | Opt Out | FICO Versions
Last HP: 11/04/15 | myFico 3B Jun 10 '15:FICO8 EQ - 752 | TU - 763 | EX - 750
Message 46 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I have faith the whole time Smiley Happy 

I just got my conditions from UW a few LOE, send over some documentation, SP on credit report to see any changes (which they said they are doing Monday) so hopefully I'm gonna clear to close soon!

Message 47 of 51
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!!!
AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 48 of 51
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:

BOO!  Received automated underwriting approval this morning and my file has been submitted to u/w.  My LO said this will be smooth sailing from this point out.  I will update once I have an official clear to close but at this point I'm very happy!!!!!Smiley Very Happy

Congrats! You can do the happy dance now!

Message 49 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

For those that are interested, I wanted to update to let everyone know that the process went smooth.  Just had to write LOE for derogs.  We signed our docs last night and will be receiving keys Monday. 

Good luck to everyone here trying to repair/improve their credit ratings!

Message 50 of 51
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.