Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I have enough time?

tag
Sunshine85
Frequent Contributor

Re: Do I have enough time?

@foofighter74 wrote:

Express your frustration to your agent.  Let him know if he continues to make mistakes, you'll find someone else.  No reason to wait until a potential deal could fall through from incompetence.

+1

Message 11 of 16
In-A-Limbo
Valued Member

This guy doesn't want to communicate with me. He only call or email my husband. My husband is too busy raising our twins toddlers and only check his email once every 3 days. We keep telling him to send everything to me because I get them on my phone right away and that I'm in charge of everything since the loan and the house will be under my name.... I'm so fustrated with this guy because he think that men should be in charge.

Message 12 of 16
In-A-Limbo
Valued Member

Day 8 since submitting the loan application.. Still no word from the broker.

Message 13 of 16
foofighter74
Established Contributor

There was some of that for us to deal with in regards to my wife...we are both on the loan, but we found that other than our sales rep, most people, when they were talking to us about our loan or the actual house would usually address me primarily and not her.  So when it came time for the project manager to ask us who should be his primary contact about the house, he looked at me and i told him to contact my wife. 

In addtion, we switched to a different lender than our original one...and wound up with a woman as our loan officer. And she was great about making sure we were both involved in the conversations.

Personally, I'd rather let my wife handle everything anyway - just let me know when i need to start packing. lol.  But she just started a new job that carried more stress and responsibility than she's ever had, and I didn't want her to have to handle the mortgage process and house construction on top of everything else. 

Message 14 of 16
foofighter74
Established Contributor

@In-A-Limbo wrote:

Day 8 since submitting the loan application.. Still no word from the broker.

Send him an email. 

"We're going to be securing our loan through someone else.  Thank you."

Message 15 of 16
In-A-Limbo
Valued Member

Called for a status update today. His loan processor only said "we submitted your applicant to the bank. We should hear back from them next week."

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.