Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do The Big 3 CRA's Still Report ARM Details

tag
veracious
Established Contributor

Do The Big 3 CRA's Still Report ARM Details

I found an old post here on myFICO that made me curious.  Does TransUnion or the other two CRA's still report  CLTV and ARM details?

As was mentioned in this post--->  http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Mortgage-Loans/Reporting-Wrong-CLTV/td-p/518614

TransUnion was reporting Combined Loan To Value (CLTV) on your reports.  Are these details still a consideration in

credit granting by credit card companies in todays' marketplace?   What impact, if any, has been felt by credit card applicants?

Thanks for any replies

3 REPLIES 3
veracious
Established Contributor

Re: Do The Big 3 CRA's Still Report ARM Details

Can't find any statistics on the number of people using ARM's   Would appreciate anyone's experiences.

From the responses to this post, obviously none.

Walt_K
Senior Contributor

I don't think I ever saw this info except on my reports from annualcreditreport.com.  I went back and looked and I have a TU report from August 2011 that has my ARM details.  I don't know what they used to get the CLTV ratio because they have me upside down in the mortgage, and I am not upside down.  I have reports from myfico after that time, and they do not have this info.  I can't pull another free report from annualcreditreport until later this year, so can't tell you if it would still be on that report.

ETA: Don't see it on any Equifax reports.  Don't see it on Experian reports, but my mortgage doesn't report to Experian, so that is not surprising.  Only appears on TU reports from annualcreditreport.com for me.

Starting Score: ~500 (12/01/2008)
Current Score: EQ 681 (04/05/13); TU 98 728 (01/06/12), TU 08? 760 (provided by Barclay 1/2/14), TU 04 728 (lender pull 01/12/12); EX 742 (lender pull 01/12/12)
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 4
veracious
Established Contributor

Thanks, Walt_K        I like to know ahead of time what will appear on my credit reports whenever I apply for credit.

I also wondered if this reporting was a factor in  TU scoring, or as the original post suggests, merely a concern to other credit lenders

on your reports.  

Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.