cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you continue talking to lender after finding house??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you continue talking to lender after finding house??

So I am pre-approved for a USDA loan, and I have a consultation set up with the realtor on Tuesday. I'm just wondering..am I still suppose to communicate with the lender after finding a house, or will the realtor and lender be communicating from now on?  I have no idea how this works.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Re: Do you continue talking to lender after finding house??

@Anonymous wrote:

So I am pre-approved for a USDA loan, and I have a consultation set up with the realtor on Tuesday. I'm just wondering..am I still suppose to communicate with the lender after finding a house, or will the realtor and lender be communicating from now on?  I have no idea how this works.

You will be communicating directly with your lender, mainly your loan officer and the processor. The Realtor will also be communicating with you and your loan officer but primarily with you.

You and your loan officer have financial details to discuss that are not normally discussed with the Realtor. The Realtor handles the real estate side of the purchase and your loan officer handles the financing side. All of you communicate so there are no dropped balls Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.