cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you think I could an auto loan w/ theses scores........

tag
vaupinya1
Established Member

Do you think I could an auto loan w/ theses scores........

Transunion 626
EQuifax 610

These are where the lenders I plan to apply to use pull their scores.  What do you think?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Do you think I could an auto loan w/ theses scores........

Yes.. but the rate might be atrocious.
Message 2 of 6
vaupinya1
Established Member

What kind of rates do you think I would be offered?  Is there a limit on the interest rates that banks can charge?  I may continue to pay off some bills to increase my credit scores.  I should try to aim towards what score before I try applying? 650?
Message 3 of 6
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

What baddies do you have? Any auto history?
Message 4 of 6
vaupinya1
Established Member

No baddies, just some lates.  I have four previous auto loans, one joint with my husband, it will be paid off April 2009.  The others were all paid off, but the auto loan I had through Honda Finance had three late payments from 2002.  Then 3 lates on a regular line of credit with my credit union, forget to pay, was moving out of the country. 
Message 5 of 6
ronq
Regular Contributor

Do you have any CC balances you could pay down to up your score. Your auto loan history is ok since you've had loans in the past. The lates from 02 won't kill you, but if you could up your score that will help.
EX. 780 TU 794.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.