Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does this plan work?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does this plan work?

Oh my gosh. I didn't even know you could even buy a house without 20%. I'm on like a 2 year plan to get 20% DP and have 12 months to get a few CC and instalment (1 secured 500 and then in march get a 5k )history in place, and then 12 months of gardening. I charge everything and PIF before it cuts, leaving 1-10% report. My Fico score was 755 before I got my credit cards, so I'm expecting them reach atleast 760 in 2 year.

Will this be enough credit history in place to buy a house. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does this plan work?

Ive got like 14k in HYSA so far. Hoping to stay on track and make 20k ifor the down payment BEOY and 5k in investments. 2015 goal is to have saved 40-50k in HYSA, And 5-10 in investments . Hopeing to have 7 CCs and two small installments all showing great borrower behavior. I make 75k, no debt as of yet, but my debt with installments will be under 150. Same industry 8 yrs, same job so far 1 year today. Ill be looking at houses in the 300-400 range. Hopefully get this set up, then when my mom gets older have her move in a motherinlaw house and rent hers out so she can have a nce littlle income?

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Or do you think the 1 $500 secured loan will be enough of installment history by next october with 5 percent down plus enough savings for 6 -12 months mortgage? And not do my feburary cc and personal loan spree.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

From what I have read in the forums most lenders like 3 trade lines to be open, right now it sounds like you have only one. I believe they like most of them to be open at least a year, though I could be wrong on that one. So you may want to get 2 more credit cards or trying taking out a small personal loan and a credit card. Good luck.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.