Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doing the Dance of JOY!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Doing the Dance of JOY!!!

OK the music is on, and My Husband (who has not danced since the wedding), Me and our Two year old son are dancing in the living room.  WE GOT THE LOAN.  Time to start building the new home and move into it.  Four Months to wait, the cool thing is I drive past the new house each day on my way to work, so I can watch it being built.  Way cool huh?  We wanted the house that was already built, but they sold it hours before we were approved.  So on to Plan B.  Plan B is good too, always have a plan B.  And B stands for Build.  Start construction on Monday next week, we are going to watch the ground being broken.  Can't wait. 

My credit scores could be better, and I will continue to work on them.  I slept great last night, knowing that we are on a better Financial Track.  Good luck to all who need a loan, dreams can come true as Walt Disney says.

Michelle

Message Edited by MichelleRichards65 on 05-13-2008 07:26 AM
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: Doing the Dance of JOY!!!

Congratulations!!

Retired Lender
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!!...I'm still waiting...
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Friday were signed the papers for new construction.  I wrote my 2000 check for escrow, they start building on Wednesday.  I plan to be there when the pour my foundation

Michelle
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.