Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn $8 in 20-Minute Academic Survey

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Earn $8 in 20-Minute Academic Survey

Researchers at Columbia University are running an academic survey about psychological  factors affecting mortgage decisions.  Your perspective is valuable to us and we invite you to complete a short intake questionnaire to determine your eligibility for our 20-minute survey.  If you qualify, you will receive an email inviting you to earn $8 for your participation in our study.  This payment can be received either via PayPal or as an Amazon gift card.

Your answers are confidential and are for entirely nonprofit, academic purposes.  To be eligible you must be 18 years of age or older live in the United States and be currently logged in from a computer in the US and not have previously participated in our surveys.  Please follow this link to register for the study and complete a short intake questionnaire to determine your eligibility:

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Lel
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Earn $8 in 20-Minute Academic Survey

Just so everyone knows, this message was approved by the FICO forums administration prior to posting.  This is a legitimate academic study.

Having said that, the FICO forums and its affiliates do not take any responsibility for the content of the study, the linked website, or the honorarium promised. 

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Many thanks to those who have already registered for our survey.  We still need many more people for the study and welcome you to register to see whether you qualify.
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can vouch for this as I took the survey and received my money!
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All, we are still recruiting for the survey - thanks for your interest!
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

just replied
Message 6 of 8
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

I entered my info last week, haven't heard back....

Do they not want me?? Smiley Sad 

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@BungalowMo wrote:

I entered my info last week, haven't heard back....

Do they not want me?? Smiley Sad 

They don't want me either, glad to see I'm not the only one Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.