Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email says I'm in "processing"

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Email says I'm in "processing"

So now I'm being "processed."  Not like that "Solyent Green movie" of the 70s I hope.  I guess I'll be in what frustrated calls hell week soon.  "Yeah, but I ain't gonna sit around being tied up in knots.  When I get the word I'm in formal UW I'm gonna take a ride down to the beach."

Email received says-

"Our processing team will begin preparing your file for underwriting. The Mortgage Loan

Processor will be conducting employment, income & asset verifications. During this process, we will likely require additional documentation. Please be prepared to respond to these requests within 24-48 hours so that we can avoid any delays in working towards your approval.

You will be notified once your file has been initially underwritten. The underwriter is the person who makes the approval decision on the loan request, based on the loan criteria meeting industry requirements.

Attached is a document with helpful reminders of "DO's & DON'Ts". Please review this list and let us know if you have any questions.

Our priority is to provide you with the highest level of satisfaction so please let us know at any time if we can assist with questions or concerns. If you know of anyone who could use my services to purchase a new home, a previously owned home or a refinance, please refer them to me. A referral is the highest compliment I could receive."

It says they're gonna verify income and employment and asset verification.  How MANY times they gonna do that??  LOL.  Lets see, one at pre approval, again at disclosure meeting, now in the processing phase, and then UW, so I count 4? LMAO.  I'm  honored so many folks worry about what I'm doing on.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Email says I'm in "processing"

@Anonymous wrote:

"we will likely require additional documentation"

Ain't that the truth!!! Smiley LOL

Message 2 of 5
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

At least your lender is honest and says 'processing' rather than 'underwriting'!  I like that Smiley Happy

You are in the home stretch now BamaGuy.  Before you know it you will be giving us the wonderful closing news we are all looking forward to!

Message 3 of 5
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

You will probably get a condition that says "verify employment 10 days before closing"...so, one more verification to go!!
AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.