Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ex-Poster follow up

tag
Tooliebell
Frequent Contributor

Ex-Poster follow up

I was sitting in the driveway of my new house last night, enjoying the unseasonably warm temperatures Michigan is having and thought about MyFICO.  Our mortgage process was what seemed like a struggle from day to day.  Of course, having lower scores when we started didn't help matters but we forged ahead anyhow.  This board was such a great resource and help that I had to come back and say thanks and it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo worth all the effort!  Buying that house was the most bestest thing we could have ever done!  And it kinda turned out like giving birth...you forget about all the pain and agony literally days after you move in!

So good luck to you all in the process and know that the light at the end of the tunnel is definitely worth the travel!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
MBOhio2
Established Contributor

Re: Ex-Poster follow up

Hey there Toolie.... thanks for the reflection! It is much appreciated as I anguish over waiting for our appraisal report to come back so we can get final sign-off from the UW and a clear to close!

Mid-2010 Starting Scores: FAKO EQ 476 FAKO EX 506 FICO TU98 575
July 2017 Current Scores: Approx 710 (waiting for official updates)
Message 2 of 7
Catacam
Frequent Contributor

This post just calmed me down a bit.

Thank you!

CLOSED ON OUR FIRST HOME MAY 30TH!!!

Starting Score: TU 589 EQ 526 EX603
Current Score: TU 635 EQ 603 EX ??
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 7
K_J
Regular Contributor

This is one of the best places to share and seek help, I've learned a lot and thank everyone for their honest and candid contribution.

Starting Score: EQ: 532, EX: 569, TU: 621 (All lender pull 10/15/11)
Score: EQ: 660,lender pull 4/13, EX: 671 lender pull 4/13, TU: 691 lender pull (4/13)
, current Score (3/16/17) EQ: 724. Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good for you. I'm glad.

I've had all my ducks in a row for 4 months, just waiting to hear from the sellers bank. I hear a clock ticking in my head 24 hours a day everyday this year.

Message 5 of 7
Booner72
Senior Contributor

Hi, Toolie!  Congrats on everything.  I know the feeling of just luxuriating in my house - and still can't believe it's mine.

I, myself, haven't left the forums.  Less than before, - I seem to go in spurts.  I like to hang around and offer advice to others (paying it forward, ya know?)  I truly am indebted to this forum and will always be. 

Take Care!!

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 6 of 7
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

I have had so much success and gained so much knowledge from myFICO, i have referred it to at least 30 people LOL!

I was in a mortgage class and told the class of about 20 about myFICO and if they had ANY Credit questions, they should go there first LOL 

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.