cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experience with Navy Federal NFCU on mortgage loans? Similar or?

tag
roost3r

Experience with Navy Federal NFCU on mortgage loans? Similar or?

Applied for a 5/5 NFCU mortgage a little over a week ago, no one called me. I ended up getting 3 emails 4 days later where I could go and see 27 different documents that had to be signed for my loan, still no call. I finally found out who Im supposed to be working with, called her a half dozen times, still no call back. What gives? I need to provide the realtor with a pre-approved letter but after repeated attempts to make contact by leaving messages I still havent heard from them. Im assuming these 27 documents mean that I am at least pre-approved. I know my credits been pulled. Anyone else have this experience or might have an idea by your experience where Im at in the process since I had to sign all these loan document papers? Help appreciated... 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experience with Navy Federal NFCU on mortgage loans? Similar or?

Huh... my experience has been just the opposite. They call when we ask for email... but overall great communication.

Message 2 of 5
roost3r

Well thats good to know. Maybe she is just having a bad week. I dont even have an email address for her. Just a name and a number LOL. None the less I signed everything and faxed it back today. Hoping Monday will bring some news. Thanks for the reply.

Message 3 of 5
mynameainttracy
Established Contributor

We tried with NFCU twice and both times the LO was not very responsive. I see people like Creditfitnesstoo having such positive experiences with them and I am a little jealous because we really wanted to go with them. We ended up using a lender that made me feel more at ease.
Message 4 of 5
roost3r

I appreciate the response! Thats the way I feel after reading through the boards. I may have to make a jump if I dont hear something soon.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.