Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FHA Approved!

tag
Xev0luti0nXx
Valued Member

FHA Approved!

Just wanted to say Thank you to everyone on the forum that has helped with any questions I've had! I just got pre-approved on Wednesday for a FHA through Countrywide for 120,000 and a 6.250% interest rate!

I thought it would be a long time before I would be able to qualify, but thanks to these forums anything is possible.

My information she pulled was (for those other members who are questioning if they could qualify):

Mid Score: 586

Income: 41,600 / year

Six positive open trade lines (two had one 30 day late back in 04) all others were never late.

No baddies in last 12 months. She said I would need to write a letter of explanation for a few old baddies but she didn't see any problem at all in giving me the final approval!

So thanks again myFico forum members! Time to shop for a house!
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FHA Approved!

Congrats on the loan.
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations. If you don't mind me asking, how long did it take and what was your total debt?
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats!
Message 4 of 11
Regular Contributor

Congrats!!! Have fun shopping for your new home. Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!!
Message 6 of 11
Xev0luti0nXx
Valued Member

It took roughly about 15 minutes on the phone to give my information and then heard back from her in about 10 minutes! Haha. Well, my debt is VERY low. 3% DTI. Thank you everyone for the congratulations!
Message 7 of 11
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Congrats!
Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 8 of 11
msensa
Contributor

Congratulations!!
I'm a tree hugging, peace loving, non-patchouli wearing new kind of hippie chick trying to find a comfortable balance in this consumer-driven world. I just wish I didn't have to care about credit.
Message 9 of 11
Xev0luti0nXx
Valued Member

Well there is more good news the this! My mortgage broker called me back and my fiance and I qualifed for a Rural Developement mortgage with the house that we found! Which means less money down, and NO PMI! We just put in an offer that got accepted!

Now we have to lock in our rate and actually get the financing in order. Thanks so much for all the help!
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.