Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FHA Automated Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FHA Automated Approval

Hey this is my first post on this site and I just had a couple questions. My wife and I applied for our first home loan here in Florida and are getting an FHA loan for about 180,000 for a new home thats almost done being built. We finally got my score above 640 so our LO submitted our loan app and got the automated approval and turned it over to the underwiters 2 days ago now. Our LO is very good and has verifed all our documents and already has us fill out LOE explaining all deposits made and she has got up to date pay stubs to verify income. Is there any real concern of us not getting appoved, our file is simple we dont have any business and both employed by major compainies. and are there any conditions we should prepare for. I asked our LO and she did not fore see any issues or hicups but you never know.

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

Re: FHA Automated Approval

Since we cannot see your file, your LO's feedback is probably the one to go with.

Message 2 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

These are the conditions uw came back with.

1.Initial loan application to be dated on page 3 by Brandon and Samantha.

2. B to provide a letter of explanation for the following: Why the address on driver's license does not match any address listed on the application.

3. Document the source of $878.32 from apartment with copy of letter from refund or cancellation of apartment.

4. Provide signed letter from TS confirming that you have 100% access to the funds in the joint Bank of America account #'s 9 and #Letter must indicate account #'s.

5. Provide the bank statement, including all pages reflecting your earnest money check #00 & #01 in the amounts of $500.00 clearing the accounts. Please provide same information for any additional deposits given to builder. Any large non- payroll deposits will need to be documented.

6. Provide the cancelled checks reflecting all your earnest money deposits clearing the accounts.

7. Samantha to provide a letter of explanation for the following: Why the address on driver's license does not match any recent addresses listed on the application.

8. Provide Copy of Marriage Certificate.

9. Complete, sign and return the attached updated Undisclosed Debt Acknowledgement.

10. Provide the name and phone number of the insurance agency you have chosen that will carry the homeowner's insurance coverage on the property

Message 3 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have already replied with all conditions  within 2 days and they re sent the file to underwriting

Message 4 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck with your mortgage loan!

Message 5 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

All the conditions seem straight toward but I guess ill find out next week

Message 6 of 26
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

OP, it all sounds very normal.

For your internet safety sake, just go back and amend your post with the conditions and take out all the names. You can use anything to replace the names (initials, numbers, screen names etc)  Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good call thank you i did not think about that.

Message 8 of 26
justrock
Frequent Contributor

Keep me updated please!!  I am in basically the same position except  I'm buying a pre-existing house.  I signed my contracts today and gave my attorney a check for the escrow.  Inspections and appraisal done and my LO ran me through GUS which came back approved.  Loan processer was working on my file today and asked me for an FHA gift letter.  That's all so far.  I'm excited, worried, and convinced this will all fall apart at the last minute.....

Starting Score: 597
Current Score: TU 720 EQ 648
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.