Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FHA/First Time Buyers, EQ FICO 643, husband 607 Need Loan SOON

tag
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Re: FHA/First Time Buyers, EQ FICO 643, husband 607 Need Loan SOON

Most Banks do not Lend under 50K minimum, which still wouldnt be an issue if house appraises for more and is paid for.

You can qualify on your own with out your husband. You would have to find a Lender who accepts your middle score, now there are a few lenders and I mean very few who will accept your husbands score but you will have to search them.

You will still need to come up with cash to pay towards down payment, or anything else required.

Just to throw my 3 cents into this....

While the reasons you want to do it, and the I dont care how much extra it cost to get it done, just tells me that you feel your different.

Your reasons can be all good and real, and I have heard many reasons of why others need those approvals right now and dont care how much it cost. From my own personal experience of pushing to get these done for years, I have actually stopped. The truth is if you really want it and need it, then you will fix what is that is wrong to accomplish your goal. Okay enough of my 3 cents..

Back onto question at hand.

You can always look for a Investor to finance you if it really is a must must must...

Good Luck

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.