Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FHA Inspection questions

tag
nada9188
Frequent Contributor

Re: FHA Inspection questions

Here is the latest-basically clear to close on Thursday-but the inspection needs to be in the lenders name.

Reason-The lender will sell the loan after closing, and this is one of their rules-fine but the inspector continues to refuse. 

I sent him a message with our scanned agreement that it can be transfered with my (the customer's) consent. I also infomred him that there are no rules or laws that prohibit, and he has yet to dispute that. He continues to say it can't be transferred. 

Given that this is the only roadblock, this same very inspector says that he will come out to reinspect for half price, $175 and change the name on the report. I feel that this is so unethical it is not even funny. He did say however that he would have to collect the funds from the agent etc.. 

Unfortunately, this is the easiest fix. How do I go about reporting this guy? BBB complaint? Is there a board?

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.