Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FHA (Late installment account)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FHA (Late installment account)

Hi,
I have an... We'll call it a glitch on my wife's credit. A government debt that we have that we pay monthly on randomly will report lates and charge offs. We dispute it and everyone deletes it, and then it will reappear. We've been doing it for the last 12 months and then it'll reappear. We finally got them to at least note (current- pays as agreed). But right now we have a random CO showing up from this February on Equifax and then on another credit agency (Transunion) 30 days late last June.

I could dispute this again, but I know that FHA can't close with a dispute open and unfortunately (it's actually very good) I will switching companies in December for much more money, but lenders can't use my income there for 6 months. Anyways, just a little bit of good ole fashion underwriting stress. My lender obviously had access to my credit so I'm assuming she is aware. But with my current stress level wanting a 4th and 5th opinion.

Long story short, what are the FHA guidelines for this?
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.