Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FHA Loan - Quicken Loans

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FHA Loan - Quicken Loans

@Anonymous wrote:

Wanted to check in. We got the clear to close the day before Thanksgiving and got our closing documents today. We close this Frtiay as intitially anticiapted. Overall Quicken was good, the end closing process was a little iffy, there was a lot of back and forth with the title company and "he said, she said". I am just happy we are a couple of days away from being done wtih this process.

Congrats! Sounds like everything is going to work out. I started out working with QL when I first started looking but the guy I was talking to got really snotty with me when I told him I wanted to do some comparison shopping. That was the end of them for me.

Message 11 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

In the initial phone call they were pretty pushy and came off as a hard sales call which I didn't like at first, but the #'s that were presented to us were so much better than Capital One so we decided to proceed with it. 

Message 12 of 20
Calidreaming
Regular Contributor

Congrats on closing!!!  I spoke with someone at Quicken too when I was researching lenders and yeah, they are very pushy and condescending.  The guy I spoke to got mad that I did not want him to pull my credit right then.  Good to know that your experience with them was good overall despite the off-putting attitude you get with them at first. 

Message 13 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey, I thought I would follow up and let you know I did close on Friday 12/9. Everthing went pretty smooth. I have officially moved in and now I', like wow. I hope everthing went well for you also.

What a great Christmas present and a way to bring in the new year.

Message 14 of 20
Calidreaming
Regular Contributor

Congratulations Ellegirl!!  I may need to take a look at QL again since both you and and dalbeck have had good experiences with them.  With interest rates rising, it might be worth it to give them a second look.

Message 15 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks,

Message 16 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Closing took all of 30 minutes for us and we were in. Still in the moving process but its officially ours! I would recommend them to anyone, just stay on top of them during the process.

Also, congrats on your closing!

Message 17 of 20
Challenger708

Hi. Ellegirl,

Do you mean you went through your credit union, but the loan was financed through Quicken Loans? I'm asking because my credit union uses Quicken Loans and wanted to know how smooth the process is......

Message 18 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Challenger708,

Sorry didn't mean to confuse you or others. No my credit union financed my home loan. I dealt with them directly. When login into my online bank account, I see my home loan balance😳. I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Best wishes to you!
Message 19 of 20
Challenger708

Oh ok I see. Yea, Im thinking of going through my credit union too, and she was telling me the actual loan is through Quicken Loans. She was telling me that all I need is a 620 Credit Score, and the 3.5% for the down payment. Is it possible to give me some step time frames that you had going through the process?

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.