Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FHA Loan out of Underwriting

tag
bigB12
Established Member

FHA Loan out of Underwriting

Hello all,

I have a newbie question that I'm sure someone might be able to help me with.

I received an email from my LO saying that my loan has came out of underwriting and that I needed to sign a few more documents and they had to get my tax papers from the IRS before I get final approval. 

What does the loan 'came out of underwriting' mean?  Am I anywhere closer to being approved?  I've been pretty nervous throughout this whole process as I am a first time homebuyer, and all of the paperwork is a lot to take in.  Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
TimeToRecover
Established Contributor

Re: FHA Loan out of Underwriting

This is a good thing.  They need your sig progrably on the form allowing them to get your Tax returns from the IRS.  

Also always ask.  It seems often people the the LO or underwritters are like evil people you can't talk to.  ASK if they are good at what they do they will readily have answers for you!

Starting Score: 570 ish
Current Score:EX (701) EQ (711) TU (705)
Goal Score: 750
In My Wallet: GE Care Credit (8K) BestBuy (6K) BofA Cash Rewards Signature Visa (7K) Cap One Quicksilver (10.5K) Chase Freedom (4K) Lowes (6K) VS Angel Card (2.4K), Macys (4K)
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.