Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FHA help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FHA help

Were in the process of buying a new home. Tentative closing date 8/31/15. Submitted all documents. Credit score 640s mid. Spoke with loan processor (no red flgs) on Friday and she submitted loan to underwriter.
I have 2 problems. Cant use my income as deposit d/t large deposits. Getting gift funds to cover.
Collection account from dec. (Lo says no problem) I'm worried.
How can we prove that we have money if I can't use my bank accounts?
My husband deposits money into our account from his business but he's not on the loan.
My main concern is proving my assests. How can I use the deposits from his buisness?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: FHA help

@Anonymous wrote:
Were in the process of buying a new home. Tentative closing date 8/31/15. Submitted all documents. Credit score 640s mid. Spoke with loan processor (no red flgs) on Friday and she submitted loan to underwriter.
I have 2 problems. Cant use my income as deposit d/t large deposits. Getting gift funds to cover.  doesnt make sense. your payroll deposits can ABSOLUTELY be used for down payment and closing costs. 
Collection account from dec. (Lo says no problem) I'm worried.  how much is it? if approved thru automated underwriting then it has been addressed. 
How can we prove that we have money if I can't use my bank accounts?
My husband deposits money into our account from his business but he's not on the loan.
My main concern is proving my assests. How can I use the deposits from his buisness?  that is a tough one. you would have to have tax returns on him and business to prove this is allowable. not enough info here

Retired Lender
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

The deposits made were not payroll. My husband frequently deposits money into our accounts from the business when he pays his self.
The collection account is 2800. It's my only collection. I'm not sure when the automated underwriting takes place. I do know he added the 5% to my dti.
His business has only been open for a little more than a yr so we only have 1 yr tax returns.

Basically I was starting to get prepared to buy a house. Found one unexpectedly so I applied. Hopefully it works out.
Message 3 of 4
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

i think if you can show a history(pattern) of him making these deposits, then you will not have a problem

Retired Lender
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.