cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FHA in TX Community Property State Fiance with 50k+ in unpaid PRIVATE student loan Collections

tag
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: FHA in TX Community Property State Fiance with 50k+ in unpaid student loan Collections

@StartingOver10 wrote:

Actually conventional is quicker and easier.

If you can PFD that collection you should be able to rebound. The best thing also about conventional is the MI drops off after your LTV reaches 78% automatically and FHA MI is for the life of the loan for a 30 year loan.

Also your wife's debt won't be included. She needs to figure out what to do anyway with her debt but that is a separate issue from the house purchase.

^^^

i read all of this fast.... but this is what i would likely suggest

Retired Lender
Message 21 of 22
Rocd
Established Member

Re: FHA in TX Community Property State Fiance with 50k+ in unpaid student loan Collections

@DallasLoanGuy wrote:

@StartingOver10 wrote:

Actually conventional is quicker and easier.

If you can PFD that collection you should be able to rebound. The best thing also about conventional is the MI drops off after your LTV reaches 78% automatically and FHA MI is for the life of the loan for a 30 year loan.

Also your wife's debt won't be included. She needs to figure out what to do anyway with her debt but that is a separate issue from the house purchase.

^^^

i read all of this fast.... but this is what i would likely suggest

Thank you for your recomendation.

Starting Score: 1/9/13 579EQ 550EX 560TU
Current Score: 1/9/13 579EQ 550EX 560TU
Goal Score: 650

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.