Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FINALLY!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FINALLY!

I signed my contract on my new home yesterday! WOW...what a feeling. I got to pick colors, tiles, etc. and it was so much fun. I just wanted to give some words of encouragement to those still trying. Keep it up! It took me 3 years of work, but I was able to go in there with a score in the high 700s and able to get a great rate on a great house. Create a budget and stick to it!!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Re: FINALLY!

@Anonymous wrote:
I signed my contract on my new home yesterday! WOW...what a feeling. I got to pick colors, tiles, etc. and it was so much fun. I just wanted to give some words of encouragement to those still trying. Keep it up! It took me 3 years of work, but I was able to go in there with a score in the high 700s and able to get a great rate on a great house. Create a budget and stick to it!!

WOW!!!  Congratulations Kellea1!  That's just wonderful news!  I'm almost at the 700's , just a hair below & I want to be well into them when I refi!

You'll have to post pics in the thread for the houses!  Cuz we all like to window peep when folks move in!  hehehe

CHEERS!!!!!!

Smiley Very Happy 

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.