cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FLAGSTAR BANK

tag
REVRAY1

FLAGSTAR BANK

Has anyone had experiences with flagstar bank, our loan originator wants to sell our loan to them. I've seen a lot of bad complaints on them. also it seems our

loan originator is calculating our DTI WRONG. any help is appreciated.

Revray1.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
ficonovice
Frequent Contributor

Re: FLAGSTAR BANK

Flagstar has been fine with me. I purchased a home back in January 2009.

I just called them this month for the first time to discuss an FHA streamline refinance. They were easy

to get in touch with and are offering good rates/options. I've been struggling the last 6-12 months

financially and have been continually paying my mortgage anywhere between 15-29 days late. They charge a

late fee on the 15th, but thankfully they haven't reported anything negative to the bureaus.

No complaints whatsoever with Flagstar.

Good luck.

Rust never sleeps and neither does my fico score...
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FLAGSTAR BANK

Hi, I know that Flagstar bank isn't very good. But some of my friends deal with this bank and they have no problems. But when I wanted to get a loan I consulted with many people and I decided to take loan in another bank. I found a lot of complaints http://flagstar-bank.pissedconsumer.com/ and that's why chose another bank. Hope it will help you.Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.