Established Contributor
Takunda1

FOR AN FHA LOAN....

Are closing costs added to the cost of the home? Basically what I'm asking is, is everything rolled into one & all you have to put down on the day of signing is 3%, or is it 3% plust closing costs due at signing.?
Super Contributor
DallasLoanGuy

Re: FOR AN FHA LOAN....

3% is the minimum commitment from the borrower. And can be a gift rom family or charity. There are some HUD approved

Closing costs are extra but they can be paid for by seller. Seller can also contribute to a down payment assistance charity and fund that as well.

Net effect, you get in the door or the earnest money check.

* While I try to visit the forum often, please feel free to contact me directly with a link to your post if I fail to answer a follow up question.

* Lending across the entire 'Great State of Texas' since 2004

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+