Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRUSTRATED

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FRUSTRATED

Well let's see me and my fiance started out with attempting a USDA loan around the mid point of february or so. We went through the whole loan process up until the first underwriter at some point in April. We did everything to satisfy the conditions that were required. Although we did satisfy the requirements the underwriter did not feel comfortable going through with us. So we switched over to another loan company and stuck with USDA once again right around the end of April. We finally got approved from the first underwritter last friday the 11th, so our package was sent to USDA last monday. How long should I expect to wait now on USDA to take? I'm in Alabama by the way.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Re: FRUSTRATED

It's been varying depending on the office, could be as little as 2-3 days and up to a week or two.  You can call up the USDA Guaranteed RD office in Alabama by looking their info up at USDA Guaranteed Rural Housing Contact Info.  I've spoken with Brian Y's office several times, they are very nice and usually respond to emails/phone calls same day.

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.