Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feeling discouraged....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Feeling discouraged....

So I've lost two homes due multiple offers.

Last thursday I saw another  home I really like it and we put an offer on friday. 

I didn't hear anything from seller...this morning my realtor sent me a seller disclosures for me to go over and sign....could this be a sign the seller is considering my offer?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Feeling discouraged....

Might be something you need to review before she even submits your offer. Disclosure could have information that impacts the value of the house like known issues with the roof or mechanicals.
Message 2 of 3
ejm201
Valued Member

Re: Feeling discouraged....

Not sure where you are at in the process now but this was a bit of an issue back we wanted to buy in FL. I had older co-workers say, you may want to consider relocation[which we eventually did up to MD]. Not sure if you want to do that, but if the market is how you described, you may have to go a little over asking or possibly consider a "not so dashing home"...moreso cosmetics. We considered a home like that and then that sold! I would stay glued to realtor.com or whatever app you prefer and let your realtor know immediately when you want to move on it.

Godspeed!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.