Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fha question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fha question

Ok so I have no clue who to talk to about this but im trying for fha through a lender who i just submitted all my docs and he sent them to the underwriter.. my girlfriend has a forclosure on her credit opened 2002 closed 2013 the loan person said have docs for the underwriter ready what does this mean.. She never went to court and they never mailed anything.. I was a co applicant but disputed myself off as I thought i did her too but now see i didnt.. I hate to call the place and request stuff but this may be my only option
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Fha question

I'm not an expert but I dont think the foreclosure should matter since it's been 4 years from the date it happened

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Docs to show when it was finalized, i agree this is what there asking for well they submitted to the underwriter but said have this ready
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

You will need to get a copy from the records department showing the deed was transferred out of her/your name through the sheriff sale or the like. This is proof that the home is no longer in your name.
Message 4 of 5
kc0039
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Ok so I have no clue who to talk to about this but im trying for fha through a lender who i just submitted all my docs and he sent them to the underwriter.. my girlfriend has a forclosure on her credit opened 2002 closed 2013 the loan person said have docs for the underwriter ready what does this mean.. She never went to court and they never mailed anything.. I was a co applicant but disputed myself off as I thought i did her too but now see i didnt.. I hate to call the place and request stuff but this may be my only option

Go to the website of the county where your house was foreclosed on. Look for  her name, (last name first), and look for the most recent document on the online portal. It should say SHFD (Sherriff's sale). Print a copy of that out and that should be sufficient to show when the foreclosure was done (Lender dependent on overlays).

Licensed in IL
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.