Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fico score vs banks credit report

tag
CARLA82
Valued Member

Fico score vs banks credit report

I went to the bank a few weeks ago to apply for a FHA Loan, but the bank wouldn't send anything through because my middle score was only 565, and it had to be 580. Everything else like my debt to income was really good. I checked my fico score today and it says 585, do you think it would be 585 when they pull their credit?
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Fico score vs banks credit report

I think there's too many variables to assume.  This assumes your other two scores are still your bottom and top scores and also assumes the lender is using the same versions MyFico uses.  I think Transunion is the kicker, some lenders use the 04 version and we get the 98 version.

I would wait it out a little longer just in case.  If it was a few weeks ago that you applied, another inquiry could cost you a few more points.   Also, did something happen in the 6 days since your post on the 3rd that said your scores were 624, 617 and 595?  Finally, it sounds like you got a number of collections deleted, which is awesome.  Is there something else still holding your scores down?

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.