cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File "Sent for Closing Review" - is the after UW?

tag
daddiggingout
Regular Contributor

File "Sent for Closing Review" - is the after UW?

I got an email from our NFCU processor stating that our mortgage file will go to Closing Review today.  Does anyone know if this is the final stage of underwriting or simply the beginning?  

Last night we were sent an approval with two conditions that were met last night, so I am assuming this is the last step before a C2C - am I correct? 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

Re: File "Sent for Closing Review" - is the after UW?

that's the final QC that the lender has in place to ensure the underwriter did not miss anything.  

congratulations!!!

AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 2 of 4
daddiggingout
Regular Contributor

Thanks FrugalQ!  Any idea how long this final step runs?

Message 3 of 4
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

no idea...i'm guessing a day or two.  they are not going through the file to approve/deny...they are just ensuring all documentation is there.

your LO should be able to give you a timeline.

AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.