Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final Approval came today!

tag
rivernh
Contributor

Final Approval came today!

I'm clear to close, only remaining requirements are that I sign my rate lock paper, and that I have an insurance binder!

March 20th here I come.

I'm glad it's all set, because this weekend I bought a new sofa and chair!  Leather, yum got a really nice price.  Looking at paint chips and trying to decide whether to paint before the new furniture arrives, or wait until after, when we see it in the room.

Oh and it was FHA, and I just for the record, I was not required to get a second appraisal, as I was warned might happen.  Appraisal came through at 287K,   the purchase price was 280K, and the loan amount is 271K

I'm bouncing off the wall happy here!  It's been a long time coming!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Regular Contributor

Re: Final Approval came today!

Congrats!!!! Enjoy your new home!
Message 2 of 6
Donna1966
Regular Contributor

Smiley Very Happy  Awesome!
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Woohoo.  Congratulations!!!
Message 4 of 6
BlessedHappiness
New Contributor

Congrats!!!
Message 5 of 6
GFer
Valued Contributor

Big congrats!!!

Worth waiting for though, huh? (I can't wait myself!)

You would mention the leather! I've been looking around for furniture, but told myself I would not purchase before I had the keys in my hand! Smiley Wink

I found a soft, gorgeous but totally expensive sofa that I absolutely fell in love with! I wanted new dinette, but now I'm thinking I'll keep the dinette set I have to justify the sofa! LOL

EQ 817, EX 815, TU 813 (Updated 1/5/18: TU 843

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.